- Dr. Duke's Trading Group meets on the first and third Thursdays
of each month at 8:00 pm CT. Meetings are recorded and archived.
- Dr. Duke discusses his current trades and reviews his watch list.
- Group members suggest stocks and possible trades are discussed.
- Dr. Duke sends out email alerts when he opens, closes, or adjusts
any of the trades discussed in the group meetings.
- Tutorials and trading tips are included in every meeting.
- Now you can benefit from Dr. Duke's experience trading the broad
market indices non-directionally.
- Dr. Duke emails the trades and adjustments to subscribers as he
enters the trades.
- Subscribers have Dr. Duke's personal email and phone number for
support and advice; learn the strategies as you follow the trades.
- Auto-Trading this service is also available; see the Online Store
for more information.
Length: Five Private One-on-One Coaching Classes
- What are ETFs?
- ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Risk Management
- Buying and Selling Individual Stocks
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Portfolio Management
This course is designed to teach the basics of investing in the stock market. Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are discussed and contrasted to mutual funds as alternative vehicles for stock market investing. A significant portion of this course is devoted to risk management. Stock market investing should not keep you up at night - what happened to many investors in 2008 does not have to happen to you if you apply proper risk management. Fundamental analysis of stocks is reviewed as a tool for selecting stock candidates and contrasted with technical analysis, the art and science of technical indicators and chart reading. Several common technical indicators and candlestick patterns are explained and demonstrated. Each class includes a homework assignment that will be reviewed at the beginning of the next class; this ensures a practical understanding of the previous class topics. A systematic approach to stock selection, buying, and selling is presented. Students will be coached as to the investing styles and methods best suited to their objectives and risk tolerance. At the completion of this course, the student will:
- Understand the use of ETFs and the pros and cons versus using mutual funds
- Be able to fundamentally analyze a stock candidate and select the optimal price entry point
- Understand technical indicators and their complementary use with fundamental analysis
- Understand the basics of candlestick pattern analysis
- Understand risk management and various stop loss techniques
- Be familiar with techniques for portfolio management and rules for selling
- Have developed a personal trading system, consistent with his or her objectives and risk tolerance
Length: Twenty Private One-on-One Coaching Classes
- Probability distributions, implied volatility, and the Greeks
- Using options within the stock portfolio
- Directional vs. non-directional trading
- Advanced option strategies
- Strategy allocation
- Risk management
- Advanced trade management
- Unlimited email and phone consultation
Dr. Duke will teach you how to build a trading business
Group classes are scheduled throughout the year. Watch the Coming Events page for the announcement of the next webinar series.
This is your opportunity for high quality, no hype options education at a very attractive price.